How to Buy
Important informations for the buyer:
- To bid on a work of art on artistsauctions, please register first and log in
- The auction is free for the buyer.
- Artworks are divided into the four categories below. The correct setting of the artwork is checked at regular intervals by our staff. Our check is based on the vita of the artist. The vita of the artist is visible to the buyer.
- The logged in buyer can contact the seller through the link: Contact Seller. In this way, the interested buyer can clarify in advance all details concerning the artwork and the purchase, with the artist / seller. Please also ask for the amount of shipping costs. The shipping costs are usually paid by the buyer!
- After winning , the buyer also receives an email from artistsauctions with the contact details of the artist / seller.
Art students and artists after graduation up to 40 years old.
International acting artists represented by at least one established gallery.
Unknown, underestimate or forgotten artists without gallery representation who have exhibited their works in various exhibitions.
Estates of deceased artists.
*There are no contracts with the auction house artistsauctions. The sales process for the auctioned artwork occurs exclusively between the artist / seller and the buyer. The shipping takes over the seller. The Buyer pays the shipping costs!